Top 8 Important Facts You Should Know About Hair Transplant
It is about time we realized that we live in a world of cut throat competition, fast paced lives and a constant race against the clock. In this pursuit what we do not realize is the amount of stress that builds and its consequences on our health. Stress affects almost all superficial aspects that contribute to our appearance most importantly our hair.
Hair loss in young men and women are becoming increasingly common if unattended becomes baldness subsequently. Baldness is more associated with men due to genetic factors combined with stressed lives, and it progresses pretty fast among men between the ages 20 to 30.
It is important to understand that hair transplant is the only permanent solution to baldness; it is a procedure involves extracting live root bearing hair follicles from the back & sides of the head and implanting them on to the recipient area.
Hair transplant procedures:
1) Hair transplantation procedures are carried out with your own hair- the transplanted hair grows automatically without any other medical need or special maintenance. You may still cut trim and wash it.
2) There are various techniques in hair transplantation – Most common ones being FUT or a strip method and FUE.
These Techniques are carried under the best hair transplant surgeon in India and also a ABHRS Certified Dr.Krishna Priya. The FUT is practiced widely due to its cost effectiveness; though it leaves a scar behind this can be effectively camouflaged by the hair surgeon by means of a “Trichophytic closure”. With this kind of closure hair grows along the scar line thus covering it up.
FUE is non scalpel or no suture technique which is recommended for those who would like to maintain very short hair.
3) Hair transplantation does not leave your hair with a head full of dense hair. Results will vary according to the type of hair, extent of baldness and the amount of hair available in the donor area and other kind of any specific individual variables.
4) Today hair transplantation are purely a day care procedure; there is no need for any stay in a hospital for the same. Enquire on these lines as well.
5) Hair transplant treatment is a permanent solution for baldness; it is your own hair which is “distributed in a specific pattern across your scalp by means of a surgical procedure in 1 or 2 sessions .
6) Not all cases of baldness can be rectified via a hair transplant. Your hair physician will necessarily need to be qualified enough to identity the extent of damage and counsel you to take up an appropriate treatment.
7) In some cases, as per the discretion of the hair physician, there can be body hair transplantation also be carried out; that is hair grafts can be removed from various areas such as beard ,chest wall legs, etc.and hands and accordingly planted onto the scalp.
8) The hair transplant cost is most usually calculated with respect to the number hair grafts that are transplanted. A graft of hair usually contains about 1 to 5 strands of hair.
Latest hair transplantation surgeries are undetectable as they are done under microscopic magnification a part from routine naked eye surgeries.
At Radiance, our patients are subject to thorough screening and post analysis of hair loss/damage we advise hair transplantation Clinic. All the treatments at Radiance hair transplantation Clinic are effective and are taken under the supervision of doctor.