Facial hair transplant now -a- days become more popular due to availability of skillful hair transplant surgeons with excellent results. Having right facial hair at right places is very much essential. When people are spotted with full and thick facial hair, you may be get frustrated with your disappointed look. Getting a desired look is very much easy with right Hair transplantation technique.
In this procedure scalp hair is transplanted onto the facial areas like eyebrows, mustache and beard, which lack in density and fullness.
In Some people complete absence of beard and mustache also seen.
In some very sparse silky hairs randomly seen which doesn’t grow even with medication.
How is Facial Hair Transplant procedure done?
Modern hair restoration procedure to harvest follicles for facial hair transplant is the FUE technique. With suitable punches the follicular grafts are harvested from the posterior or back portion of the scalp similar to traditional hair transplant procedures.
Generally the facial grafts are mostly singles sometimes doubles also present. But the donor region of scalp contains multies with more than 2 hairs also. So they dissected into suitable type before transplantation in to the required areas. The new hair grafts are then re-implanted in the facial regions requiring greater facial hair density with stitch and place technique. The areas mostly requiring are Mustache, Eyebrows and Beard.
For these facial transplants FUT technique also can be used for grafts extraction.
Radiance specializes in Facial hair transplantation as a treatment option for filling hair in areas that are experiencing a lack of hair growth. Schedule an Appointment with us and discover your new look.
How Facial hair transplantation performed & what are the results?
- The procedure is performed under local anesthesia with an oral sedative.
- It roughly takes 2 to 5 hours depending on the number of grafts harvested.
- Our highly skilled doctor’s perform the surgery with utmost care. New transplanted hair will give you a natural look without any scar and will be a permanent solution.
Post surgery care for Facial Hair Transplant:
- No hospital admission or bed rest is advised.
- On the second day, after the head wash and cleaning of transplanted area patients can resume their regular activities.
- From next day onwards you can do your routine work.
- Mild anti septic ointment can be applied for 7-10 days over the donor region and transplanted area.
- Simple anti biotic and painkiller are given for 7 days only.
- After the surgery you need to take basic care.
- The transplanted hairs will begin to fall out at around 4 weeks, and then starts to re grow at 3rd month and give a satisfactory look by 6-8 months.
- After the growth they can be trimmed or shaved normally which regrow naturally. They don’t need any medical support at all.
If you’ve any further question’s about transplant Visit General FAQS
Once transplanted the new facial hairs are permanent and difficult to tell apart from the original hair. For more information on the Facial Hair restoration techniques make a visit to our clinic