Best Hair Growth Tips from Radiance Doctor
For a very few, the dreamy, chunky, and silky hair just happens. Being a hair transplant doctor and the who studied hundreds about human hair and body, I can say that the majority of the people just wait for a miracle to happen and acquire the hair they are longing for. But, sorry girls, it does not happen overnight.
It requires sincere efforts, patience, and some deliberate changes in your hair care routine. If you are worried and discouraged that your hair is not growing, check out these hair growth tips I suggest for everyone who approaches me:
- Maintain a healthy and balanced diet: I get that how much you love the cheese-dropping pizzas and burgers. However, just like the rest of the body, your hair also longs for the nourishment and it has to be your duty to provide what it wants. Along with a suitable shampoo and conditioner for your hair, you should be extremely careful about your intake too. Because hair is mostly made up of protein and thus essential to consume it for nourishing hair. A healthy balanced diet must contain proteins, minerals, and vitamins to grow your long and strong.
- Sleep on Silk: It is suggested to sleep on smooth surfaces like silk covers which reduce the friction and by the time you wake up, it will be fewer tangles.
- Subordinate your stress levels: You may ask why is this in the hair growth tips, let me explain. The sedentary lifestyle and stupid bosses give us the trait STRESS. Whether you are aware of it or not, high stress is the most common cause of hair fall. In other terms, the psychological or physiological factors affect both the health and growth of your hair. Stress is one such factor that makes hair loses its originality and make it look monotonous and malnourished. Make sure you are getting eight hours of harmonious sleep every day. To keep your mind calm and relaxed, try listening to your favorite music or reading a book or some Yoga and meditation.
- Protect your hair: You should make sure your hair is always covered in all kinds of dusty weather conditions. Because, every time your hair is exposed to sun or pollution, you are shedding your own hair moisture. So, better cover your hair either with a scarf or hat the moment you step out.
- Drink lots of water: Yes! Lots of water. There is no harm in taking more amount of water. Drinking water is beneficial for not just for your hair, but to your whole body. Water can flush out the toxin and keep it hydrated. Since our hair is dependent on the rest of our body, make sure you take a minimum of eight glasses of water a day.
- Don’t style it too often: Everyone likes to follow the #trend and style the hair resembling their favorite celebrity. But washing with chemical products or using styling products often makes the hair parched and tedious. You should not brush your more than 5-8 times a day. But, but, if you think that brushing hair leads to more hair fall, sorry dude, you are so wrong. Brushing your shock of hair releases natural oils, spread those oils till the strands, and kindle up your scalp. On a side note, never ever brush your hair when it is wet.
- Give a boost to your scalp: It is a well-known hair growth tip that the strong hair is directly proportional to the strong scalp. Massaging it daily increases the hair thickness and stimulates the blood circulation. Give your hair a rubdown with lukewarm oil for five minutes in a circular motion and you can see your hair growing strong and long.
A lot of people come to me and blabber out their hair loss story and how they want to grow it really fast. But, Rome is not built in a day, honey! To achieve your dreamy, long hair, you have to be determined, consistent, and careful on whatever you are putting on your head. Do not feel disheartened if you couldn’t grow your hair even after following all these measures. There are many options like hair extensions, hair transplant treatments, and hair restoration.
Step in anytime for any of your hair problems. I am happy to help you out!
Similar Article : Top Reasons for Hair Loss and How you can Preserve it ?